Friday 6 April, 2012

Glass wool type Goldstar Silencer


  Last month I had purchased the Glass wool type upswept Goldstar from Saurab Katar, if you compare it with the original Bazooka type it sounds better, but it looks good and performance also better than the original. Chromium quality was not good as original The main advantage of this silencer is it’s compact size, the original Bazooka was more often hitting to the ground especially in rough road due to this one has to always take care about the silencer while cruising in bad stretches,  but in this new silencer no need to tense about this hitting. While de accelerating the little misfiring sound is there. Now I competed more than 1500km out of it 720KM log ride in winding  ghat section and plains performance wise am very happy no drop in mileage after fitting this Goldie, worth to buy.



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am also planning to change my std 350 silencer. I am confused which one i have to select either Conical baffles or Glass wool. please guide me
Regards
Printo, Kerala

Sathish Shanbhogue K said...

Conical baffle type is little louder when compared to glass wool type, Glass wool gives good for bass effect in all mode i.e idling,mid range and high speed, there is no drop in milaage and definitely increase in pick up compared to stock one. That's why I personally prefer that.

a said...

Hi,
thank you for ur advise. Is there is any posiblility to get burn the inside wool after long riding?

Sathish Shanbhogue K said...

There is no chance to burn inside the silencer and also this type silencer is openable type and you can replace the glass wool if you want, Glass wool is available in refrigeration service center for fee of cost....

a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a said...

Hello,
My name is Jottu and i am from Hydbd. Ur information is very help full. I changed my 350 STD's silencer with short bottle. But the result is not up to my level. its thump sound like spreading effect. I am still still searching the very similar thump to our old Bull. I am confused what I should select. Goldstar with free flow or Conicle Baffles or Glass wool type. Pleas spend little time to me to explain its main advantages and disadvantage of these three models.
Thank you very much dear friend.

a said...

Hi,
I have seen there is a silencer in Short bottle with glass wool. what is your opinion?

kunal said...

Can u plzz provide the contact info of saurabh katar and the price of goldiee...

Kunal

Nakul said...

Saurabh Katar - +91 9999251103
Glasswool goldstar -rs.2400 only

Nakul said...

Saurabh Katar - +91 9999251103
Glasswool goldstar -rs.2400 only