Sunday 10 October, 2010

The - Royal Pain

This Article shows you how difficulty to get a Royal Enfield Thunderbird Twin Spark

Date of Booking : 12th June 2010
Dealer : M/s Subraya Nayak
Place : Mangalore
Booking amount : Rs. 5000/-
Delivery Assured on: After One and half Month
My first call to the dealer to know the status : Last week of July
Dealers reply : It will come first week of August
My second call to the dealer : Second week of August
Dealers reply : It will come after 25th of August
First call from dealer to submit the Demand draft : 28th of August
Demand draft submitted : 29th of August and dealer assured that bike will bill on 30th or 31st of August.
My third call to the dealer : First week of September
Dealers reply : Only Electra billed TBTS are not yet.
My fourth call to the dealer : First week of October
Dealers reply : It will come around 5th of October and assured delivery before 10th of October.
My fifth call to the dealer : 8th of October
Dealers reply : Not yet billed we are awaiting...
My first mail to customer care : 7th of October
Their reply : 9th August - mail forwarded Areal sales Manager
I got first call from ASM : Evening 8th of October assured me he will contact the dealer and plant and call back before 12'O clock on 9th of October
Second call from ASM : 9th October 11:51 AM - He told waiting period of the Thunderbird is 3 to 4 Months and dealer misguided me and definitely I will get the bike First week of November.

My current status : Spending Rs. 4000/- for my tried and trusted CBZ and waiting with new hope.


No comments: