Saturday 30 October, 2010

AT LAST I GOT HER




After waiting 141 days, at last today I got my dream bike Thunderbird Twinspark. As I went there along with my brother every thing is ready bike was registered yesterday. Mechanic started to polish the vehicle (paid him Rs. 50/ as a tip?) . Rs. 1300 for army type leg guard and another 525 bucks for saree guard plus vat total cost of Rs.2050/-. Bike started with first attempt first destination is fuel pump just 100 mts from showroom, when I try to open the lid it's too tight unable to open fuel pump attendant also tried and said sorry....... I convinced my brother "Don't worry it's happens because it's "Royal Enfield" and went back to the show room there one mechanic attended the vehicle removed the cap and smear little oil to the rubber washer inside the cap and said now it's O.K it's tight because it is a new vehicle after some days it will easy to open. The great words of my own colleagues "ADE.... RUNNINGIL.... SHERIYAVU" (it will correct on running) flashed in my mind and went back to fuel pump and filled the fuel. After lunch around 3P.M I started from Mangalore and reached home at 5 P.M. It's easy to ride demands nothing from rider on level highway road just put her into 5th gear and keep at around 1500 to 2000 R.P.M (40 to 50 KMPH) it pulls like locomotive.

3 comments:

BulletWallas said...

I am due to fit a nice deep silencer to a twin spark, also giving the beasty a wider rear foot print and probably an extra tooth or two to the front sprocket. Have to work out how to get rid of the under revving, or flat spots when trying to give it a little extra on the throttle.

Unknown said...

ಸತಿ
ನಿನ್ನ ದ್ವಿಚಕ್ರವಾಹನ ನೋಡಲು ಸೂಪರ್ ಆಗಿದೆ, ಎಲ್ಲರೂ ಖುಷಿ ಪಟ್ಟರು
ಅಲ್ಲಿಗೆ ಬಂದಾಗ ಸವಾರಿಯ ಖುಷಿಯನ್ನೂ ಸವಿಯಬಹುದು, ಅಲ್ಲವೇ ..?

praanthan-----the crazy said...

hey..post it on bikeadvice ownership review